Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Jewelry & Flyleaf

I'm attempting to make a lot of new jewelry designs, since I haven't lately, for the holidays. But I'm lacking creativity right now... I'm trying to get a lot by Wednesday, but I don't see that happening unless I stay up tonight! Lol. But I have class tomorrow morning at 7:30am...so I have to get up at 6. It's already midnight ><...we'll see.

So..FLYLEAF CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES. It's amazing. I LOVE it SOOO much more than their first CD. It's just..amazing. Since her throat thing, and having to get singing lessons, she's definitely improved with her singing. I'll be listening to this CD probably for the next few weeks. I preordered it last month on iTunes, and just couldn't wait until it came out. Oh mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn it's ....omg. lol.

I have an article critique due Thursday for Biology. The prof is supposed to put up approved articles online, but he hasn't done so yet..ugh

0 comments:

Post a Comment