Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

2009

Hmm...I think this has been a great year overall. The best one in the past since 2006 maybe :]

Relationships....I got more knowledge on relationships with experience in the first one this year. I learned what it actually feels like to have an infatuation with someone...it's interesting :P I didn't make the same mistake that I did with my first ex, and ended it instantly when I knew I was starting to become miserable.  Then now..in October, I got together with a wonderful guy, whom I still like and have NOT gotten irritated with! =D I usually can tell when I know I will get sick of someone, and no feelings of that at all with Jordon ^-^  It's our 3 months today~ (yeah, it's not THAT long :P but my longest was 2 1/2 years so shush! =D) Happy 3 months, hun~
I'm with someone I actually really like a lot and can't stand to be away from!! :]

I know this isn't a good thing, but it benefited me. I got in my first TINY car accident. I learned exactly what I have to do if it happens again :P Experience in that :]

I think I FINALLY got over trying to keep my flaky friends around, and I'm just removing them all together from my life. It's probably better that I move on instead of hanging onto them, and when something happens (such as ditching) I don't get pissed off and depressed about it. (one of 15 years... so that was hard). I'm hopefully making some new ones on here :] And I started talking to two others that I'll probably soon to meet.

I STARTED THE JEWELRY BIZ THIS YEAR!! =D Something I'm very happy for starting.

I successfully maintained my weight again, for the 3rd year in a row >D (I used to weigh 164 D:<)

I drove 1 hour 1 way by myself for the first time this year. (and wasn't the last..ex lived in San Diego that's why. That drive got so annoying after awhile...)

Got to see snow on Ortega Highway the beginning of the year :] I hope it's there again this year!! I wanna go with Jordon...just definitely not in his car LOL. his can't handle it :P

Got a Disneyland annual pass with Jordon

I'm finally able to save money! yay!

That's alll I can think of for now :P now off to Olive Garden with Jordon & his fam! :o

0 comments:

Post a Comment