Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Contest winner


Sorry, I think the sound/picture is a bit off...

Congrats, eternal mi! I e-mailed you, so please e-mail me back!

JANUARY JEWELRY CONTEST....ENDS JAN 31,
HURRY OR ELSE IYAH WILL WIN LOL :P

I have a lot of orders I need to do...blah! That's what I get for spending a whole week with Jordon :P Oh well.
I got some new designs I wanna put up toooo lets see if I can do it today!

Edit...I ENDED UP GOING TO JORDON'S AGAIN, OMG LOL. I can't get enough of him :P

I'm addicted to "Dilly of a dip" by Litehouse & carrots.. so good


Gym day of the week #3 tomorrow! 
I don't get how you can go to the gym almost everyday of the week, burn 300~500 calories there, and still gain 5 pounds...D:<

2 comments:

~Lisa said...

Yay yay yay! for eternalmi!! Congratz girl ^^ [You lucky duckling =P]

Kym said...

wooohoo! congrats to the winner! and congrats on getting this far! :) i will watch your vid later (no sound right now) :) take care juli!

Post a Comment