Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Necklace & two earrings



14mm swarovski crystal vitral light heart on a sterling silver bail with a wing charm.


wow i seriously didn't notice that DSK had one with a wing & THE SAME COLORED heart..sorryyyy :[ (until today)


Jordon inspired me to make this one :P in the next post, I mention about him telling me to be more girly. I wear a lot of black...sooo, since pink is a girly color, I just did a pink & black earrings combo :P not sure if I'm going to keep this first pair for myself! haha.

All sterling silver (except the chain). 4mm swarovski bicone crystals in shades of pink & black with a jet black swarovski teardrop.




All sterling silver. 6mm swarovski bicone pendants in cyclamen & 4mm swarovski bicones in cyclamen & crystal clear



0 comments:

Post a Comment