Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Ear cuffs #2--

These ear cuffs are some of the first I've made since I've started making ear cuffs! I didn't add these onto the blog til later because they weren't as popular & i hated the pictures. I sucked at taking pictures :P
But...I have been thinking about adding them, and I recently got a request from someone who wanted some older ear cuff designs that convinced me to bring it onto the blog :] I'll probably take new pics along the way.

Click here to see the new page of ear cuffs

And...maybe change my layout again, lol. So many people have been changing theirs! I want mine to be wider :[

I'm thinking about marking popular items so others can see...well which designs are popular! 
Whatcha think?

Also, a heads up to those with orders, I won't be home until Saturday, so your order will be out on Monday.

 I wish I lived next to the post office!

Okay, I made a turkey sandwich for myself :P I want more pastachios!!!

Denysia's Giveaway!!

3 comments:

AVi ♥ said...

I like the ear cuffs :)

Greetings from Japan!
http://prettylittlegaijin.blogspot.com/

EveryDay Makeup (becky) said...

the earcuffs are pretty Juli. Great job.

by the way, i've had side bangs way too many times when i was younger lol.

have a great weekend.

Sherry said...

I dont know how to make turkey sandwich here turkey is very expensive. all imported.

Post a Comment