Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Custom Cluster Bracelet, Love Pack, MBD Masks--quick post

I was requested to make the Baby Princess bracelet in aqua colors... wowwww I REALLY love how it turned out... way better than the pink :p might have something to do with my favorite color being blue though :]

 
My Beauty Diary mask collection.. be jealous! I'm now obsessed. I tried Natto last night, I didn't think I was going to like it, but surprisingly I did! I will do a review soon... I'm going to use Mixed Berries tonight.


Love package from Gianger!! Thank you so much! I love the polishes :]
Orange toes!
Package from Gianger & CVS bought stuff in the background :p

2 comments:

Denysia said...

Wow, you have a lot of MBD masks! :D

Lulu said...

ooo i really like the blue combo too! Giang is such a sweetheart, and cool orange toes!! :p

Post a Comment