Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Vampire Diaries and Twilight

Oh my goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh D:!!
Crazy episode today....oh man. The ending too, I wasn't expecting them to kill off Vicky....watch her like, somehow come back to life later on haha. At first I thought ..I forgot his name, Elena's brother, stabbed Vicky with the stake, but it was really Stefan o_O Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I really like Vampire Diaries more than Twilight BECAUSE: my friend told me what happens later on in Twilight..and it just gets really...wrong. no, it's not ROMANTIC that Edward has to bite Bella's placenta..that's just wrong, and gross. Like WTF Stephanie... So..Vampire Diaries> Twilight. The guy who plays Stefan is way hotter than Robert too..IMO.. ehehe.

I should make a jewelry item that's Vampire Diaries inspired.............

0 comments:

Post a Comment