Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Juju's Current Obsessions

Please note, none of there are in any specific order =]

The Body Shop's Raspberry Born Lippy
I have only had this for a few days...after the first use, I was in LOVE!

The Body Shop's Seaweed Clarifying Toner
The smell of this is so fresh and soothing. I use it after cleansing when waking up, showering and before bed! I loved it so much, I had to stock up on one of their sales..I now have 3 bottles of it!

The Body Shop's Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream
I have been in search for a good night cream for years. I love how this feels when applied and the scent is soothing!

Eyelash Curlers
I cannot go anywhere or do anything without curling my lashes! They are annoyingly, naturally straight. I HAVE to curl them or else I will just feel weird!

Diet Pepsi
Pepsi lover, not Coke. ;]
Pretty Addictions' 25 Karat Gold Mineral Eye Shadow
I'm a neutral makeup lover at heart. Other than browns, my other favorite is golds. 


Apple iPhone
I FINALLY caved in and got one of these babies! Since I work from home, have an iPod Touch and Kindle, and used my boyfriend's phone to check orders while we were out, I never saw a need for the phone. But I just thought, what the heck, I might as well. No regrets! Lol

Starbucks Iced Caramel Macchiato
It's just AMAZING! I'm sure it has to do with the caramel. 

Pintrest
Pointless, but addicting. 'Nough said.

And last, but not least...
 Jujubeads Jewelry & Cosmetics
What can I say, I'm a workaholic..it's my business. So, it is only natural that I'm obsessed with it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment