Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Body by Vi Day 3

I hope this darn shake diet works and I loose at least 2 pounds by the end of the week lol.
Mixes for the shakes have their own special cupboard! With exception for cold stuff and fruit.
Some of you are probably wondering "why jello mix?" The pudding mixes help with making the shakes more of the milkshake consistency...which is more enjoyable than a watery shake!

Orange n creme shake! Or orange julius for breakfast. Perfect!

1 cup almond milk
1 cup orange juice
tbs vanilla jello mix
banana
2 scoops vi-shape mix
ice


Shamrock shake for dinner!! Omg, I died, went to heaven and came back.
If you are like me, totally overly obsessed with shamrock shakes, this is A-MAZING!!

I thought it was weird that it uses pistachio mix, but hell, who cares if it tastes like McDonald's shamrock!!
I was so crazy, I made a HUGE portion that only came out to about 260 calories with NON SUGAR FREE pistachio jello mix (No, I wasn't even able to finish it lol)....that amount at McDonalds would have probably been around 900 calories!!

I got so excited, I even bought a 24 pack on Amazon of sugar free pistachio pudding mix, which will cut the calories even MORE. What more could one ask for..a healthy shamrock shake and loose weight off it? F*CK YES! LOL

Vanilla extract (to taste)
Food coloring
Mint extract (to taste)
1 tbs pistachio jello pudding mix
1 cup almond milk
1 scoops vi-shape mix
ice


For breakfast this morning I had an awesome vanilla caramel frap! I used to order fraps at Starbucks a lot in high school until I started my last weight loss run (I lost 30lbs right after high school..kept it off til now, 5-6 years later, I've gained 10, not bad for 5 years).
Anyway, a frap without the guilt....love!

There are a ton of different versions for a coffee shake, but I thought i'd go crazy and mix it up with this above! It sort of had a "java chip" flavor

1 tbs vanilla caramel maxwell house latte mix
1 tbs instant coffee
1 tbs vanilla sugar free pudding mix
1 banana
1 cup almond milk
2 scoops vi-shape mix
ice
Enjoy a guilt free frap!


And here is tonight's dinner. Super creamy!
Boston creme pie shake

1 6oz yoplait boston cream pie light yogurt
1/2 banana
1 cup almond milk
2 scoops vi-shake mix
1 tbs vanilla sugar free pudding mix (optional and not pictured)
ice

CHEERS! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment